Beyond merely influencing elections on the ground through ballot stuffing and harvesting, the Deep State is controlling the entire narrative surrounding elections in America. …
William F. Jasper
The 2024 presidential and general elections are now less than a year away. Will they be the last genuine elections under our constitutional system? They could well be. Communist regimes and authoritarian governments carry out “elections,” but everyone knows they are charades. Is that where we are headed? Some observers will argue that we are there already, as demonstrated by the massive “irregularities” of the 2020 U.S. presidential election and the 2022 midterm elections, and the subsequent labeling by the media-industrial complex of anyone who questioned those elections as “election deniers,” “conspiracy theorists,” “domestic extremists,” and “insurrectionists.”
What should be painfully obvious to all clear-eyed realists is that we have moved beyond the stage where the Deep State’s Fedgov minions and their media shills merely defame and demonize their opposition. They have already moved into the next stage of criminalizing their opposition. That means you, me, and, eventually, just about everyone. For the moment their focus is Donald Trump, MAGA Republicans, January 6 protesters, pro-life activists, election-integrity advocates, parents upset over LGBT grooming, and Covid mandate challengers.
They have sent their jackbooted thugs to round up these political opponents and drag them shackled in public “perp walks” in front of accommodating “news” cameras. The Stalinesque show trials have begun: Donald Trump, Dr. Peter Navarro, Roger Stone, General Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, Mark Houck, and more.
On August 8, 2022, Attorney General Merrick Garland sent the FBI on a highly publicized raid of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate for the alleged purpose of confiscating “classified” documents. It was a brazen use of police powers against a political rival. It was an unprecedented act in this country, something that we had previously associated with third-world tin-pot dictatorships. But Team Biden was just getting warmed up. On November 18, 2022, Garland named former federal prosecutor Jack Smith to be special counsel for two criminal investigations by the Department of Justice (DOJ) against Donald Trump.
Interestingly, that was just three days after Trump had announced his plan to make another run for the White House in 2024. In June 2023, special counsel Smith hit Trump with a 37-count indictment relative to the Mar-a-Lago documents, and in July added three more counts. In an August indictment, Smith added four additional charges related to the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot.
The Biden-Garland-Smith J6 indictment charges Trump with conspiracy to spread false claims about the November 2020 election, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against the rights of voters. Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy. Suddenly, conspiracy theory is fashionable again! Fashionable, that is, if it’s being used to target politically incorrect opponents of the Deep State’s globalist schemes. And fashionable if it’s being wielded as a weapon by the same politicos and journalists who for years ceaselessly pushed the bogus Trump-Russia conspiracy theory and phony Trump-Ukraine conspiracy theory, and the failed impeachment trial that followed. The new J6 indictment is a regurgitation of the failed conspiracy-theory charges of the Nancy Pelosi-Liz Cheney-J6 Committee dog-and-pony show and its subsequent failed impeachment attempt.
“Lawfare” is defined by the Collins English Dictionary as “the strategic use of legal proceedings to intimidate or hinder an opponent.” Donald Trump calls it illegal “election interference.” It is that, of course, and much more — much more and much worse. Trump is far and away the leading GOP presidential candidate, consistently beating all others in the polls by 35 to 50 points. As such, he is the most likely opponent to be faced by Joe Biden (or whomever the Democrats get to replace him) in 2024. Garland and Smith are attempting to protect the Deep State-Democrat hold on the Oval Office by locking up its biggest threat: Donald Trump.
Unfortunately, the Garland-Smith attack is but one element in a coordinated, all-out, multi-pronged assault on the rule of law. Additional key elements in this lawfare assault include Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis in Georgia, and New York Attorney General Letitia James, all of whom came into office on campaign pledges to “get” Donald Trump. They are proceeding to abuse the law and their offices for that purpose. They have chosen to bring their cases before blatantly biased partisan judges and in jurisdictions where they know the jury pool will be overwhelmingly prejudiced against Trump. The scheme is not only to tie Trump up in nonstop court appearances so he cannot campaign, but also to saddle him with gag orders, criminalize him in the public mind with saturation media coverage of him being dragged into court, confiscate his financial assets, deny him legal counsel by attacking and disbarring his attorneys, deny him ballot access in key states by disqualifying him on “insurrection” grounds, and direct attention away from the growing Biden Crime Family scandal and the mushrooming evidence of a treasonous Biden-China sellout.
Of course, while Donald Trump is the direct object of their attack, the indirect object is us, the American people. They are sending a message: If we can do this to someone as rich, famous, popular, and powerful as Donald Trump, you don’t have a chance of standing against us. In other words, a campaign of terror and intimidation.
Here are highlights of the ongoing dirty lawfare campaign:
- DA Alvin Bragg has allowed crime to run rampant in Manhattan while indulging his obsession with prosecuting Donald Trump. He slapped Trump with a 34-count indictment carrying a maximum 134-year prison sentence. Bragg is a “Soros DA,” having been funded by the Soros-backed Color of Change PAC.
- New York Attorney General Letitia James has targeted Trump with a $250 million fraud suit in an attempt to take his properties and bankrupt him.
- Left-wing Judge Arthur Engoron has aided James’ fraud charges by assigning ridiculously low appraisals to Mar-a-Lago and other Trump properties. Judge Engoron has silenced Trump with gag orders, while prosecutors and the press continue publicly to persecute him.
- The DOJ sealed affidavit used to obtain the Mar-a-Lago search warrant revealed (once unsealed) the raid to be purely a politically motivated act.
- Left-wing Judge Tanya Chutkan, an Obama appointee and Black Lives Matter supporter, has allowed Smith’s prosecution team to conceal evidence from Trump’s attorneys and has slapped Trump with a gag order to prevent him from publicly discussing the case.
- “Progressive” Fulton County DA Fani Willis has weaponized Georgia’s RICO statute to charge Donald Trump and 18 of his associates with conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election.
- Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee are probing whether Willis conspired with federal prosecutor Jack Smith in a prosecution that is “politically motivated.”
- Democrats in California, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and New Mexico are attempting to keep Trump off the 2024 ballots in their states with lawsuits claiming that the J6 “insurrection” disqualifies him.
- Commonsense state election laws requiring photo IDs to protect against fraud are being challenged in court by left-wing organizations such as Elias Law Group, the ACLU, the League of Women Voters, March for Our Lives, Color of Change, Priorities USA, and ActBlue.
- 65 Project is leading efforts across 26 states to prosecute, disbar, and penalize more than 100 lawyers who worked on former President Donald Trump’s election lawsuits.
Conspiracy theory central: Although pointing out real conspiracy is a surefire way to get labeled a “conspiracy theorist” by the media, special counsel Jack Smith (shown) has baselessly charged Donald Trump with multiple conspiracy charges relative to the 2020 election, to the roaring approval of the same leftist media.
Ministry of Truth
Lawfare is only one tentacle of many in the attack on our constitutional Republic. Another is the burgeoning censorship-industrial complex, an Orwellian public-private partnership in which Big Government, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Academia, Big Foundations, Big Media, and Big Social Media have been censoring Americans, denying them their rights to freedom of speech. We cannot have representative government and free and fair elections when these institutions collude to ban, shadow ban, cancel, deplatform, demonetize, and otherwise banish — or even prosecute and imprison — those who express opinions with which they disagree. The release of the “Twitter Files” by Elon Musk in 2022 opened a window into this dangerous collusion, but more-recent revelations confirm that the Twitter Files are only the tip of the iceberg. Consider:
- On July 4, 2023, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty of Louisiana granted an injunction in response to a lawsuit brought by attorneys general in Louisiana and Missouri against the Biden administration’s censorship. Judge Doughty wrote that the “evidence produced thus far depicts an almost dystopian scenario. During the COVID-19 pandemic, a period perhaps best characterized by widespread doubt and uncertainty, the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar to an Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth.’”
- Senator Eric Schmitt (R-Mo.), who filed the above-mentioned suit while attorney general for Missouri, said that the Biden administration “colluded with social media giants Meta, Twitter, and YouTube to censor free speech in the name of combating so-called ‘disinformation’ and ‘misinformation,’ which led to the suppression and censorship of truthful information on a scale never before seen.”
- The federal Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), an agency within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), is at the heart of the censorship apparatus that is destroying the First Amendment. In June 2023, the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government released a report titled, “The Weaponization of CISA: How a ‘Cybersecurity’ Agency Colluded with Big Tech and ‘Disinformation’ Partners to Censor Americans.” The subcommittee report reveals that after lawsuits focused scrutiny on CISA, the agency outsourced its illegal, unconstitutional censorship of political speech to private nonprofits such as the University of Washington’s Center for an Informed Public (CIP), the Election Integrity Partnership (EIP), and the Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing and Analysis Center (EI-ISAC).
- The censorship consortium set up a Misinformation-Disinformation-Malinformation (MDM) Subcommittee that pushed censorship of information that was “based on fact” but that conflicted with the “context” of the government narrative. Members of the subcommittee included Dr. Kate Starbird of the University of Washington’s CIP; Vijaya Gadde, the former chief legal officer of Twitter, who was involved in censoring the New York Post’sHunter Biden laptop story; and Suzanne Spaulding, a former legal advisor for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). An email from an MDM member admits they are trying to keep their illegal censorious activities secret, worrying “It’s only a matter of time before someone realizes we exist and starts asking about our work.”
- The globalist Atlantic Council, which was one of the private groups that set up the Election Integrity Partnership, says it did so “at the request of DHS/CISA.”
- Alex Stamos, who runs the Stanford Internet Observatory (SIO), is a major player in the cabal and is a partner in the Krebs-Stamos Group consultancy with former CISA chief Chris Krebs. Stamos is a former Facebook executive, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and a member of the Aspen Institute’s Cyber Security Task Force.
- Serving as Stamos’ research manager at SIO is Renee DiResta, who infamously ran a Democrat-funded internet disinformation campaign against Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore making it appear he was supported by Russia. DiResta’s company boasted, “We orchestrated an elaborate ‘false flag’ operation” against Moore, causing him to lose a tight race.
- NewsGuard, whose advisors include former CIA director Michael Hayden and Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales, is another of the internet Thought Police organs that target “unreliable” sources of news for cancelation, so that people and websites only rely on NewsGuard-approved sources that are notorious for Fake News, such as The New York Times, BuzzFeed, and The Wall Street Journal.
- CISA officials are participants in the World Economic Forum’s Global Future Council on the Future of Cybersecurity and the WEF’s Great Reset.
- The WEF promoted the recently passed Digital Services Act of the European Union, which requires internet platforms to implement controls on “disinformation,” meaning any information the ruling powers disagree with.
- Elon Musk’s X (formerly Twitter) will have to reinstall approved levels of “content moderation” in order to do business in Europe, as will other internet companies.
What is frighteningly clear in a close-up look at this federal-corporate-NGO censorship ecosystem is that it is moving rapidly toward total control of thought and speech. If this cabal is not exposed and disassembled, ESG (Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance) and DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) codes will become mandatory for businesses. Then we will surely see — and soon — the prosecution of “election deniers,” “climate deniers,” “vaccine deniers,” “transphobes,” “homophobes,” “xenophobes,” “racists,” and other “domestic extremists.”
Political campaigns run on money. The bigger a government is, the bigger the goodies and privileges it can hand out, and the bigger the incentive there is for corruption. And, consequently, the bigger the campaign war chest that is needed to get in — and stay in — the “game.” Both the Democratic and Republican parties are awash in money and corruption. “Dark money” — that is, funding from undisclosed sources funneled through nonprofits and super PACs (political action committees) — is playing an ever-bigger role in American politics. Much of that funding is directed toward making our electoral process more opaque and making it easier to engage in election fraud. These are but a few of the notable practitioners of the dark-money arts:
- The Sixteen Thirty Fund poured $410 million into Democratic coffers in 2020, according to Politico, with much of it aimed at defeating President Trump and helping the Democrats win control of the Senate. Some of the biggest donors to the fund who have been identified include Swiss billionaire Hansjörg Wyss, tech billionaire Pierre Omidyar, and George Soros.
- Arabella Advisors, which manages several funds, doled out $896 million to “left-leaning and politically active nonprofits” in 2020, according to Influence Watch.
- Meta/Facebook billionaire Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, infamously donated $328 million to the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) and $69.5 million to the Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR) in the lead-up to the 2020 elections. These “Zuckerbucks” were funneled to thousands of local election officials and nonprofits to implement the massive mail-in ballot effort and Covid-19 ballot drop boxes that made vote fraud — particularly by stuffing the ballot box with illegitimate votes — easier than ever.
Then there is the really dark money from foreign sources — also known as bribes. Representative James Comer (R-Ky.), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, has been digging into the bank records of Joe Biden and his family. Reportedly, those records show millions of dollars in payoffs from Chinese companies to Biden family members.
“China Joe”: Long before revelations of Hunter Biden’s laptop and Biden family business deals with Communist China came out, Joe Biden had displayed a decades-long love affair with the Chinese Communist Party.
Patrick Henry: “The Whole Truth”
There are other issues that threaten the future of free, fair, and secure elections in America, such as the push for “ranked choice voting,” the centralized control of voter rolls through the liberal-left Electronic Registration Information Center, continued efforts to stop voter-identification requirements, the drive to expand early voting and mail-in voting, the movement for digital voting via the internet, and registration of illegal aliens to vote. All of these subversive efforts are aimed at destroying the foundational structures and principles of our constitutional Republic.
We have a daunting task before us, but if we wish to live in freedom, we have no choice but to roll up our sleeves and fight for it with all the honorable means at our disposal. Our nation’s Founders faced much more daunting odds when standing against the world’s most formidable army and navy — and the prospect of hanging, drawing, and quartering if they failed.
In 1775, Patrick Henry observed that “it is natural for a man to indulge in the illusions of hope,” referring to those who believed conflict could be avoided simply by ignoring the encroaching despotism. But to do so, he said, would be “to shut our eyes against a painful truth — and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts.” He continued, “Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it might cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and to provide for it.” He concluded his rousing oration with these famous lines: “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”
Are you ready and willing to be a present-day Patrick Henry? If so, join hands with thousands of your fellow Americans working through The John Birch Society’s Restore Election Integrity action project at https://jbs.org/vote/.